Are you looking for an experienced college consultant to do a presentation for your group?
Sara offers free presentations for schools, youth groups, sports teams, businesses, parent groups, and the like. Presentations can be tailored for a student-only, parent-only, or student and parent audience. Possible topics include:
- Factors to consider in your college search
- Maximizing your chances for college admission
- What colleges look for in applicants
- Finding a college that’s a “good fit”
- Making the most of college visits
- Writing college essays
- Reducing the stress of the college admissions process
- Finding and applying for merit scholarships
- What to expect in your first year of college
All presentations include time for Q & A.
Sara has given presentations at the following schools, businesses, and organizations:
Sara gave an incredible presentation to our entire junior class and their parents concerning the entire “college process”. Her presentation was concise, well organized, timely, and easy for parents to understand. She was open to feedback and prior to the evening sent me a copy of her presentation so that I could review it and ensure that she addressed issues in a manner that was custom fit for our population. We now have several families working with Sara for extra support and she has been excellent at communicating with us as counselors to ensure we are all on the same page. I highly recommend her as a presenter as well as a college consultant.